Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cooking up some Asian Pork



Last saturday, I saw a recipe on Allrecipes.com called Ginger Pork and decided to make it. I decided to change up a few things on the recipe. For one I used vegetable oil instead of peanut oil because I already had the vegetable oil and didn't want to buy peanut oil. Also, I doubled the amount for the ingredients associated with the sauce. Hey I'm a sauce fan and I can't help it :). However with that said, I should have doubled the amount for the rest of the ingredients especially cinnamon(I didn't have ginger). The dish turned out well, but I could barely taste the cinnamon. Despite that, the sauce did make the pork flavorful along with the rice. It also helped that I kept the fatty parts in too to bring more flavor to the dish.

The link to the recipe is here:
Ginger Pork.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...