Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All in Good Taste Productions

This past friday, my company had their annual Christmas party. Most years they would have it at a restaurant. But this year our president decided to have the party at the Pittsburgh Glass Center. He said he wanted to do something different because he wanted all of us to have an interactive experience at the Glass Center. It was a great idea because I was able to make a kickass glass ornament(Black and Gold of course), and have some great food. All in Good Taste Productions catered that night, and the food was amazing. Below is some of the food that I had.


This is the Petite Winter Salad of Watercress and Shaved Fennel, Dijon Vinaigrette
Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Sauce Vert. The Watercress gives the dish a nice bright color to it. Sauce vert is a French sauce of mayonnaise that has some crème fraîche and herbs. It gave the crab cake a nice savory kick to it.


This is the Petite Lobster Raviolis, Sauce Americane, Lobster Claw, Braised Fennel with Julienned Snowpeas. Again it was very good. I was tempted to play with my lobster claw, but I'd be getting awkward looks from people. I'll save it for another time if I eat those again.


This is the Roasted Herb Crusted Domestic Lamb Chop, Demi Glace, Celery Root Puree, Sauteed Brussels Sprouts. I thought the lamb chops I made not too long ago were the best. This proved me wrong especially since they cooked it perfectly(medium rare).


This is the Gruyere Cheese Souffle, Mornay Sauce, Marinated French Green Lentils, Caramelized Carrot. I didn't try it, but my friend Katy said it was pretty good.

All in all it was a great experience and great food. I'll leave you guys pictures of me making glass(no dirty thoughts please though now I really know what the side feels)





Website: All in Good Taste Productions

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...