Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feta-Crusted Salmon

When my mom is in town for Mother's Day, I normally take her to brunch to celebrate her special day.  However this year was different.  Being that my cooking skills have improved every year, I convinced my mom and sister that we should just spend Mother's Day at the house, and I would whip up something awesome for them.

I got a sweet recipe from Allrecipes.com to make feta-crusted salmon.  I made it along with the vegetables.  I did make a few changes to the recipe by using minced garlic and shallots instead of garlic powder and onion powder to bring out more flavor.  I also used plain yogurt instead of cream cheese because I happened to have yogurt and didn't want to spend the money on cream cheese if I was only going to use one time.  Here are some pics that I took as I made the dish.







Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...